Belarusian Association of Social Workers opened the first Clubhouse

The first Clubhouse opened in Belarus. This is a new social service for people with mental disorders. 

More than 506.7 thousand people with disabilities reside in Belarus, of them approximately 50 thousand are the disabled with mental disorders. Only 5% of such patients are kept in the day-and-night clinics; the remaining 95% live in the open society, most of them require social and psychological rehabilitation.
“Belarusian Association of Social Workers” Non-Governmental Organization (BASW), together with the Parity Union of Charitable Organizations of Bavaria, under financial support of the Action-Person Foundation (Germany) is implementing the Clubhouse within the system of mental health services in Belarus, project aimed at improvement of the life standard of people suffering from mental disorders. The Open Soul Clubhouse was opened, first in Belarus, on the premises of the Territorial Center for Social Welfare of the Population (Frunzensky city-district of Minsk).
For contacts:
Olga Rybchinskaya, Clubhouse director
Elena Stanislavchik, BASW executive director
8-029-764 17 99

Sportswear free shipping | Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 Low 'Box Logo - White' — Ietp